Brad Lea is a millionaire and has hundreds of thousands of followers, but don’t call him an influencer. According to Brad, he’s just a guy who’s made mistakes and shares them with the world.
For all the mistakes he might have made, they’ve been worth it.
As CEO of LightSpeed VT, Brad has helped thousands of companies train their employees in an engaging and powerful way.
As a social media specialist, Brad has helped thousands of people get a grip of their lives and unlock levels of success they can’t even dream of.
I asked him to join me on the What Are You Made Of? podcast to smash those two worlds together and create a 45-minute Big Bang of ideas, hard truths, and moments of inspiration.
Find out about:
- What it feels like to make an impact and how Brad realized it was happening
- Acknowledging milestones but refusing to get comfortable
- What the difference is between being an influencer and having influence
- How to leverage social media for the good of your personal brand
- Brad’s three tips for recovering your self-esteem and life
- How to change your subconscious story
Brad is living proof that if you push yourself and challenge the world people make for us, you can achieve anything.
Check out Brad’s website and his podcast, Dropping Bombs. Find him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. There’s fire on every platform, but his Instagram is a MUST FOLLOW if you want daily inspiration.
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast to make sure that you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave a review and/or rating. It’ll help others (like you!) find the show and discover what they’re made of too.
The What Are You Made Of podcast is sponsored by Nations Lending, a mortgage company dedicated to helping families achieve their dream of homeownership.